Our multi-industry consulting experience and success with designing/developing and running a rehabilitation business will help you make your vision a reality. Here are some of the ways that our services can benefit you and your project:
1. Market Feasibility
- An evaluation and analysis of the potential of the proposed project which is based on extensive investigation and research to give full comfort to the decisions makers.The study will objectively and rationally uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing business or proposed venture, opportunities and threats as presented by the environment, the resources required to carry through, and ultimately the prospects for success.
2. Business Plan Development
- A strong business plan is important to any business, whether makes changes to an existing business or starting a new business. We will help you build a business plan that will be the roadmap for your project. The plan will provide all necessary information for investors.
3. Communication Tools
- Website Package - Design and Content - Our website package is based on this website design. You will use your own colors, logo and have access to use as much or as little of the content in this site. The foundation of this site is a content management system that will allow you to easily update content and images on the site at any time without hiring/paying a web developer. With the constantly changing
- Veterinary Office Materials - Rehabilitation presentations, client education, referral forms, advertising, contracts and more.
- Advertising - Website, social media, print, networking, seminars - Navigating these areas and more are challenging. Set up the processes and formats that work from the beginning.
- Public Relations Materials - Your business presentation, branding and communications are key to being recognized and respected. We will advise you on the development on a professional and consistent presentation.
4. Facility Layout Planning
- Wondering how much space you need? Wondering how to best layout the space that you will be creating or redesiging. We will create the visual you will need to direct your general contractor, municipal code/permit office or architect. This plan will save you hours off of your architect/general contractor bill and give you the best layout/design for rehab andor recreational pool business.
5. Equipment Design
- Variable Current Pool Package - Complete pool and maintenance procedures. This proprietary design has been perfected over the last 8 years for small animal swim therapy. it is easy to install, use and maintain. We will guide you through the install process, maintenance procedures and techniques for swimming dogs.
- Recreational Pool Package - Complete pool design and maintenance procedures. There are a number of considerations for setting up a recreational pool for dogs. We will help you with everything from city codes to running and marketing the services.
6. Post Rehabilitation Certification Training
- We offer training to rehab practitioners that want to get more hands on experience before starting their own business. You will have one on one time with some of the most experienced rehab certified veterinarians, physical therapists and vet techs in the nation. This week long program is a comprehensive programs that will prepare you with the real world experience you need to start seeing clients.
7. Business Administration
- Developing the systems and procedures to run you business take time and we will help you put these things in place before you open the doors. This will allow you to focus on the clinical aspects on day one.